Sweet Dalia or lapshi is generally a healthy and nutritious sweet dish.Its generally prepared on auspicious occasions.Very easy to cook in less period of time.
- 1 cup Dalia/broken wheat/lapshi rawa.
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup jaggery (gul) as per sweetness required
- 1/2 cup desi ghee / cooking oil
- 250 gms milk
- Cardamon powder (elaichi powder) for flavouring.
- Cashew nuts(kaju) & Almonds (badam) for garnishing.
- Heat the pan and add ghee.Warm the ghee and add Dalia to the pan.
- Fry the Dalia till it changes the colour.
- Add milk to the Dalia.
- Stir till Dalia gets evenly mixed with the milk.
- Let the mixture cook for 10-15 minutes till Dalia is tenderly cooked.(Add extra milk to the mixture if required.)
- After this add jaggery to the mixture and stir it nicely.
- Let the mixture cook for next 10-15 minutes.
- Now add cardamon powder for flavouring.
- Garnish the dish with cashew-nuts and almonds.
- Your sweet Dalia is ready to eat.
Posted in: Sweet dishes