Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
If you’re a fan of chocolate and strawberry then these are the cupcakes for you.These eggless,fluffy chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting is a real treat.
How To Make Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes :
These cupcakes are made up of two parts: cupcake and frosting.
These are my daughters favorite fluffy and spongy chocolate cupcakes.The cake is flavoured with cocoa powder.The base ingredients of this cake are same as that of eggless cake (recipe of this cake recipe is present on this blog).
Strawberry Crush & Strawberry Cream Frosting:
This cupcakes get their flavour from fresh strawberry’s.This ensures that the frosting gets the prominent strawberry flavour and nice colour without using any artificial colours and flavours.
The fresh strawberries are mixed with sugar and cooked till the strawberries are mushy.This mix is cooled and then blended to fine crush.To preserve this crush for long time add lemon juice and salt while cooking.
The fresh cream is whipped and then the strawberry crush is added to it and again whipped until everything comes together well.
For More Cake Recipes Just Click On The Recipes:
- Basic Eggless Cake
- Marble Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Eggless Banana Loaf Cake
- Whole Wheat Chococlate Banana Cake
So lets start with this cake recipe quickly.
Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Meet The Taste
Step by Step Method Of Preparing Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Eggless Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes | Meet The Taste
For Chocolate Cupcakes :
- First sieve the maida/all purpose flour,baking powder and baking soda together.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
- Now be quick in the procedure of making the cake.
- In a bowl add butter,curd and powdered sugar.
- Mix till everything comes well together.
- Now add ½ cup of milk,vanilla inscence and cocoa powder to the mixture.
- Whisk till everything gets mix well.
- Add the sieved maida mixture in batches to the above mixture.
- Mix the mixture by cut and fold method slowly.
- Add extra milk if required.
- Mix again.
- Finally add vinegar and mix.
- Line the moulds with cupcake liners.
- Fill the moulds with the cake batter.
- Bake the cupcakes at 180 degrees for next 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- After 25-30 minutes remove the tray and let it get cooler for next 10 minutes.
- Now remove the cupcakes from the moulds.
- Let this cupcakes cool down properly.
- Cupcakes are ready for frosting.
For Strawberry Crush :
- Clean the fresh strawberries.
- Chop them into pieces.
- In a pan add these chopped pieces.
- Add sugar as per sweetness.
- Cook the strawberries till they get mushy.
- Once nicely cooked let the mixture get cool down completely.
- Pour the cold mixture into a mixer jar.
- Blend the mix properly.
- Sieve the puree to get fine crush.
- Your strawberry crush is ready.
For Strawberry Frosting :
- First place the mixer bowl and whisk in your freezer for atleast 20 minutes to chill.
- Into the cold bowl pour the chilled heavy cream.
- With the help of beater whisk the cream.
- The whipping should be done on slow speed and then gradually the speed should be increased.
- Whisk until the stiff peaks of the cream are formed,it takes about 1 minute.
- Do not whisk too much or the cream will churned into butter.
- For this I have whisked the cream on slow speed and once I got the peaks in the cream I had immediately stopped the whisking.
- When you take this whisked cream in a spoon and invert the spoon the cream doesn’t falls down.
- This the sign that your cream is properly whipped.
- By this method air is incorporated into the cream due to which the cream becomes light and fluffy and also increases in volume.
- This freshly whipped cream is ready to use.
- Now add the strawberry crush to the whipped cream.
- Mix it gently.
- Your strawberry cream frosting is ready.
Assembling The Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes :
- Fill the piping bag with nozzle first.
- Then place it over a empty glass so that the frosting cream would be easily filled in.
- Now fill the frosting cream into the piping bag and nicely close the bag.
- Cut the end from the nozzle so that cream could be piped out.
- Place the chocolate cupcake on a plate.
- Pipe the strawberry cream frosting around it.
- Your chocolate strawberry cupcakes are ready.
- These cupcakes are packed with fresh strawberries flavour and tastes really incredible.